- Many people have suffered some degree of concussion
- Long-term consequences may be subtle and not acute
- SPEC is a scan that shows brain function
- Hyperbaric oxygen has been found useful for healing head injuries
- Additional recovery can follow using other wound healing principles
- Treatment of some chronic neurodegenerative diseases can be improved with NAD and stem cells
- Copper is a very important trace mineral
- A copper deficit can lead to high cholesterol levels
- There are other aspects of cardiovascular health which are also protected by copper
- Trace elements are deficient in nutrition because of lack in soil and water
- When did you first notice the first gray hair?
As patients get older, many times they do not exercise as strenuously as their younger days. Patients will get down to just doing a treadmill or elliptical but do not do any resistance exercises for maintenance or to increase muscle mass. Maintaining muscle mass is a key to longevity.
There is a lot of health information available on the Internet. I remember old wives tales that I was taught in medical school. Although I sound like an old man, it takes good judgment and medical experience to weed out and interpret what is right and wrong with medical information.