- Copper is a very important trace mineral
- A copper deficit can lead to high cholesterol levels
- There are other aspects of cardiovascular health which are also protected by copper
- Trace elements are deficient in nutrition because of lack in soil and water
- When did you first notice the first gray hair?
As patients get older, many times they do not exercise as strenuously as their younger days. Patients will get down to just doing a treadmill or elliptical but do not do any resistance exercises for maintenance or to increase muscle mass. Maintaining muscle mass is a key to longevity.
There is a lot of health information available on the Internet. I remember old wives tales that I was taught in medical school. Although I sound like an old man, it takes good judgment and medical experience to weed out and interpret what is right and wrong with medical information.
I have made a total of 10 medical missions over the years. I am fluent in Spanish so Latin countries were preferred. Each trip was for one to two weeks duration and I traveled to Honduras, the Dominican Republic, Colombia, Bolivia, and Mexico. Journals were kept.